Mortal Kombat X will be powered by next generation technology and will be available for both Microsoft Xbox One and Sony PlayStation 4 gaming consoles in 2015. The video also marks the debut of “Can’t Be Stopped”, a new song by hip-hop artist Wiz Khalifa.
CYLO One is designed for performance, functionality and style. Features all you need for riding in cities have been integrated: dynamo powered lights and a brake light for safety, fenders to keep you dry and a carbon belt drive to keep your pants clean. Manufactured, assembled and shipped from Portland, Oregon. Designed by former Nike design director Eric Duvauchelle in partnership with Arro Studios. For more info go Here.
Bugatti Noun Toaster (no relation to the hi end car company) contains advanced technology that’s never before been used on a small appliance. It’s layers of semiconductors embedded in glass can heat up from zero to 300 degrees Celsius (or anywhere in between) in a matter of seconds which allows you to cook toast, bagels, and English muffins. Place the food in a heat-resistant bag and you can cook stuff like steak, chicken, or shrimp. Also features a smartphone app to search for recipes and send the proper time and temperature directly to the Noun via Bluetooth connection. Coming to the US in 2015.
Chinon Bellami HD-1 Digital Super 8 Camera features a retro die-cast body, a large viewfinder, removable trigger handle and a D-mount for interchanging different modern and classic 8mm lenses.The camera is also capable of shooting in 30, 15, and 10 frames per second, with shutter speeds of up to 1/1000 per sec. Currently the Chinon Bellami HD-1 Digital Super 8 Camera is currently only available in Japan.
$850.00 US (80,000 Yen)
Get em Here
Happy Plugs Deluxe 18 Carat Gold Edition Earbuds are made by A Swedish goldsmith in Old Town, Stockholm, who make the headphones by hand. 18-carat solid gold is molded into the shape of the Happy Plugs Earbuds and 25 grams of gold are used for each pair of earphones.
Get a pair Here.
Akai – Rhythm Wolf is an analog drum machine and bass synth module designed with inspiration from classic sound machines. The Akai Rhythm Wolf features a built-in 32-step sequencer, six MPC pads, built in USB MIDI and MIDI input/output and separate audio outputs for the drum machine and bass synth modules. Due to be released Summer 2014.
Bandit9 - Eve Custom uses a 1967 Honda SS as the starting point and finishes with the bike having a chrome unibody, custom exhaust, custom handlebars, exposed suspensions, a cattle skin leather seat, and chrome/bronze detailing.
The TR-8 is a performance rhythm machine that melds the legendary sound and vibe of the TR-808 and TR-909 with features and functions for the modern age. Genre-defining sounds, classic effects, unprecedented live pattern manipulation, and solid, intuitive performance controls.
Full reproduction of the classic TR-808 and TR-909 rhythm machines, based on original design spec sheets and detailed analog circuit analysis of many original TR machines, including Roland’s own pristine units.
Capturing the Original Features
- Newly developed Analog Circuit Behavior (ACB) technology allows part-by-part analyses and faithful recreation of tonality and behavior, including the smooth variations of tone that occur when you work the controls of each instrument
- Obsessive attention to detail, such as reproducing the original TR’s unique variations in tone that occur when multiple instruments are entered in accented steps
- Authentic 16-step sequencer with faithful TR-REC behavior, including A and B pattern variations and the ability to play instruments and record to steps in real time
- 16 stunning kits made up of 11 instrument types, including custom dream kits that use both TR-808 and TR-909 sounds
- Large Tempo knob with Tap Tempo button and continuous Fine and Shuffle adjustment knobs
- Control the intensity of the Accent function with a dedicated knob
- Per-step reverb and delay effects with dedicated knobs
- Mix sources connected to the External In jacks with built-in per-step Side Chain function for rhythmic ducking and gating effects
- Scatter lets you freak and tweak your grooves with real-time control and perfect sync
- 7 segment, 4 character LED display and 16 per-step pads with bold, full-color LEDs
- Real-time pattern creation up to 32 steps with on-the-fly step count adjustment
- Rec/Play modes have been eliminated, enabling seamless switching between step input and real-time pattern making and performance
- Real-time play of 4 different types of rolls (8th, 16th, VARI 1, VARI 2) and per-instrument mutes
- Pattern copy and pattern randomization for rapid, spontaneous creativity
- Two assignable analog outputs and full parallel outputs via USB for total mixing flexibility
Get it Here.
For more info about this product and to check out the complete series of AIRA products go Here.
Grainworks AnalogOne.One Wooden Bicycle is a wooden bicycle that is custom built to your size with premium woods such as African mahogany, walnut and birch-plywood. The steel mainframe that consist of nine layers that are laminated together. Other features include a Gates CDX belt drive, RaceFace Cranks, Niner fork and bars, Avid 7 or above brakes, and Azonic wheels with Schwalbe Big Apple tires. Designed by Mike Pecsok.
Casely-Hayford x H by Harris Quilted Leather Skateboards feature a luxurious leather paneling with tonal quilted stitching throughout the entire board along with steel trucks, translucent wheels and collaborative stitched branding at the center. Available in navy or burgundy Here.